MasterPad is a gap-filler especially formulated to have a great thermal conductivity and dielectric. It is the ideal thermal interface for application fields where there are gaps between two mating surfaces.
- Highly electrical isolative, highly incombustible, and with high compression ratio.
- Applicable in a wide temperature
range from -60°C to 200°C.
- Cushion effect provides high quality protection from deformation caused by wrapping or vibration.
- The material used is environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Passed Bellcore Specifications per document TR-NWT-000930, exhibiting superior low volatilization.
- Masterpad is a gap filler, it cannot be used on high power
rating components such as a CPU
- Pressure must be applied, not suitable for heat sinks
- The thickness of the gap-filling material MUST be thicker
than the gap
- Please tailor the pad size that suits your needs.
60mm x 30mm x 0.3mm|
Product Release Sheet
Cooler Master HTP-U01 Master Pad
Cooler Master HTP-U01 MasterPad
Cooler Master HTP-U01 MasterPad Questions
Thermal Interface Material